Technical Consultant - North America
We know that our success and market leadership depends entirely on our ability to attract, train and retain talented employees. Are you highly motivated, driven to achieve, team-oriented, ready to take advantage of unique opportunities and dedicated to customer satisfaction? Then you have come to the right place! Apriso is continually seeking excellent talent that can be part of Apriso’s growing family.
Apriso is the world’s premier plant and warehouse automation solution for the industrial sector. We offer proven state of the art products, technologies and expertise for automating our client’s operation. Apriso Corporation’s worldwide infrastructure provides round-the-clock support for over 400 installations, including Global 1000 customers who are implementing and using our solutions at multiple sites around the world. Apriso has subsidiaries in Sao Paulo, Brazil; Krakow, Poland; Paris, France; Singapore and Tokyo, Japan.
The position will include these responsibilities:
- Author processes in FlexNet using Process Builder
- Create appropriate technical and functional test plans and ensure quality of developed software
- Ensure overall quality of final solution
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Be a team player and work with fellow peers
- Be able to complete the given tasks in accordance with the given timeline
- 2-3 years of programming experience (school or professional) is a must.
- Familiarity with object oriented programming language in C++/C# (either from school projects or industry experiences).
- Basic knowledge of relational database (Microsoft SQL or Oracle) and T-SQL
- Understand the full lifecycle of application development.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to travel domestically up to 75%
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Required)
- Masters Degree in related field (Plus)
To express interest in this position, submit your cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the company please visit us at www.apriso.com