Technical Consultant Performance Tuning - North America
We know that our success and market leadership depends entirely on our ability to attract, train and retain talented employees. Are you highly motivated, driven to achieve, team-oriented, ready to take advantage of unique opportunities and dedicated to customer satisfaction? Then you have come to the right place! Apriso is continually seeking seasoned, dynamic professionals who understand collaborative manufacturing and supply chain execution in both traditional and e-commerce environments.
Tuning services to Apriso customers (worldwide)
- Diagnose and analyze systems to discern performance problems.
- Identify recommend and implement improvements (working both on-site and/or remotely).
- Report performance analysis and tuning results to customers.
Application performance benchmarking and capacity planning
- Prepare and execute performance and stress tests to determine the capabilities of the end-to-end systems and application under different load patterns conditions.
- Develop a strong understanding of application architecture and customer usage profiles.
- Assist in making hardware recommendations for specific architectures.
- Work collaboratively and effectively on implementation projects to analyze and resolve performance issues.
- Apply diagnostic tools to identify system bottlenecks in code and/or hardware configuration
- Debug complex service incidents, customer setups, performance issues, and availability issues upon request.
- Research and analyze new performance testing methodologies and tools.
Processes definition and enforcing
- Provide expert feedback and direction to Support, Services and Development with regards to performance optimization and best practices.
- Communicate impact and future considerations back to Development.
- Ability to diagnose and analyze distributed systems (Infrastructure and application) performance.
- Diagnose, analyze and tune performance of Database Servers.
- Good PLSQL/T-SQL skills (coding and code optimization).
- Good skills in Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Ability to travel 50-70%.
- Good verbal and written communication skills – the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- High standard of ethics, very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage customer and partner relationships.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work effectively under pressure.
- Independence, responsibility, and diligence.
- Fluent in English.
- .Net Application code reading and profiling.
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL (administration, maintenance and trouble shooting).
- Experience with Data Warehouse Intelligence and Data Integration systems (SSAS, SSIS) and OLAP cubes (design, lifecycle and validation).
- Understanding networking concepts of (DNS, TCP, HTTP etc.)
- Knowledge of resource usage monitoring for physical and virtual
To express interest in this position, submit your cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the company please visit us at www.apriso.com