Senior/Lead Services Consultant – Krakow, Poland
We know that our success and market leadership depends entirely on our ability to attract, train and retain talented employees. Are you highly motivated, driven to achieve, team-oriented, ready to take advantage of unique opportunities and dedicated to customer satisfaction? Then you have come to the right place!
As a member of the world's leading manufacturing software and services provider, you'll tap into resources that give access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy great career opportunities; be provided with training and education opportunities that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting software projects, helping everyone from various organizations work smarter.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
Services Consultant is primarily responsible for gathering and analyzing customer requirements, configuring and testing the solution, and demonstrating functional knowledge to understand customer’s business and address their needs.
In particular, job duties include the following:
- Deliver Apriso solutions, including process authoring in Apriso FlexNet™
- Configure and test required extensions to the Apriso software suite
- Configure and develop required interfaces to disparate external system and hardware
- Execute system and integration testing at customer site together with customer
- Document solutions including functional and technical designs, system documentation
- Assist and provide support during testing, go-live and post go-live support phases
- Provide technical support for our products until transition to support
- Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to partners and customers
- Provide technical and functional expertise to sales and presales processes and strategies
Depending on the candidate’s experience, Services Consultant’s role can include also leading technical delivery of a project and participating in the entire project lifecycle including process authoring, testing and implementation. These duties mean managing a group of consultants working in a project to evaluate potential technical risks at proposal stage and throughout a project, making plans to contain and communicate them to the Project Manager.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software industry or equivalent
- Basics of C#, .NET, HTML
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Experience with on site software implementation
- Ability to travel 25-50% (weekly or monthly based duration)
- Fluent English
- Leadership qualities and excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proven experience in successful project delivery
- High standard of ethics, very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Understanding of Lean, Six Sigma, and Supply Chain principles would be an asset
- Good command of French or German would be a plus
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a related field, preferably in computer science, information technologies
To express interest in this position, submit your resume in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Apriso please visit us at www.apriso.com