In today’s global marketplace, the pressures on manufacturers are greater than ever to be responsive to customers, deliver better products at lower costs, increase revenues and profits, while facing competition from new types of businesses and consumer channels. To meet these challenges, manufacturers are digitalizing their business in order to break down silos, create new collaborations, and squeeze greater efficiencies out of their organizations.
Join Dassault Systèmes for a unique, online experience dedicated to manufacturing industry leaders – across the spectrum of today’s manufacturing journey. The Online Manufacturing Summit launches on Thursday, October 18th from Noon to 3:30 PM EST and will be available live or on demand. Register Now to join the event or to secure on-demand access to nine special interest tracks including more than 40 sessions covering today’s hot topics.
Attendees will hear from manufacturing leaders, analysts and industry influencers including Accenture, Capgemini, HCL, HP, Infosys and Renishaw, and a strong line-up of manufacturing customers who will share critical insights and case studies focused on driving manufacturing innovation and results for their businesses.
Featured tracks include the following. Attendees can stick with one track or follow sessions from any track.
- Generative Design: Learn how to increase productivity through an integrated set of flexible process-driven capabilities.
- Digital Manufacturing: Drive manufacturing innovation and efficiency by planning, simulating, and modeling global production processes; learn how virtual modeling, robotics, and fabrication all contribute to driving successful manufacturing efforts.
- Manufacturing Operations Management: Learn how complex operational challenges can be met with a scalable Manufacturing Operations Management platform that can provide real-time visibility into manufacturing, synchronize execution processes, and control execution while providing localization and real-time feedback to executives and planners.
- Supply Chain Planning and Operations: Boost efficiency and profitability with reality-based supply chain planning, scheduling and optimization for complex business processes across all planning horizons.
- Digital Continuity: Learn how to capitalize on manufacturing ‘Big Data’ and the Internet of Things for global traceability and beyond. Watch how digital data and information can be relied on as unique, authoritative and consistent as it is used across the product lifecycle.
- The Future of Manufacturing track explores topics at the forefront of the industry including Women in Manufacturing, and the Workforce of the Future
- And more!
Continue the conversation by joining our DELMIA Communities on 3DSwYm. Membership is free.