Name: Eric Green
Date registered: August 30, 2011
Eric Green has a unique flair for partnerships, with over 20 years of manufacturing and supply chain experience. If you haven’t worked with Eric, you probably know someone who has. He is passionate about building new relationships, doing more with existing partners and finding new, innovative ways to work together for the benefit of our clients.
- The Advantages of Procrastinating in a Fast-paced Manufacturing World — February 23, 2016
- Doing More with Less: Now is the Time for a Center of Excellence — May 28, 2015
- The Big Bang Theory of Implementation — October 27, 2011
- What is the Real Cost of Legacy Technology? — September 28, 2011
- Change Happens, but Does it Have to Hurt? — August 30, 2011