Name: Philippe Virlouvet
Date registered: July 30, 2015
Philippe Virlouvet has been with Dassault Systèmes for over a decade. Philippe was born in the field of Finite Element Analysis, PIDO (Process Integration and Design Optimization) and PLM software as part of the SIMULIA Brand, then transitioning to product manager for DELMIA Smart Manufacturing Operations and Advanced Analytics. With a strong Scientific background, he is passionate to turn manufacturing Operations data into real business values thru very intuitive applications.
- Will MES/MOM survive the IIoT world? Looking at a future where everything is smart. — December 15, 2016
- The changing role of MES/MOM in an IIoT world: How do you get there from here? — December 12, 2016
- Is Data the New King of Manufacturing Technology? — May 12, 2016
- Open Source and IoT: The Next Frontier in Manufacturing — September 15, 2015
- Open Source in Manufacturing: Why Pay for Software? — August 4, 2015