Apriso Aerospace & Defense Industry Solutions:
Adapt and Comply Profitably to New Manufacturing Models
Manufacturers in the Aerospace & Defense industry face pressure to comply with growing commercial and government regulations while improving profitability despite growing supply chain complexity. You need solutions that deliver extensive component and process traceability, genealogy and earned value management.
Apriso offers a unified Industry solution to improve manufacturing efficiency and flexibility. The DELMIA Apriso Professional Services team and alliance partner network helps A&D manufacturers to tightly integrate design, production and on-going support across an extended product supply network. By simultaneously improving efficiency, compliance, quality and responsiveness, manufacturers can improve operational efficiency, reduce costs of compliance and quality, improve customer service and reduce costs associated with performance-based logistics contracts.
The Solution for Today's Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing Industry
As pressure grows to maintain compliance and reduce costs, winning in the Aerospace and Defense industry requires partnering with a proven company able to deliver a solution that provides visibility and control. Manufacturers must improve efficiency, compliance, quality and responsiveness. Apriso A&D Industry solutions enforce best practices, provide deep process and product traceability, genealogy and earned value tracking visibility using a single platform for manufacturing operations management. Leverage existing Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems to establish a three platform strategy to achieve and sustain manufacturing excellence.
Drive Paperless Manufacturing and Improve Efficiencies
- Synchronize process, product, quality and resource data along with work instructions across programs, regional or global manufacturing sites
- Deliver step-by-step directed manufacturing and work instructions to shop floor mechanics
- Drive paperless manufacturing supporting ERP, PLM and MES
- Increase information granularity from ERP & PLM to the point of execution
Assure High Levels of Quality
- Support regulatory compliance reporting requirements
- Synchronize configuration changes in manufacturing
- Gain visibility from suppliers through production to ensure components and dedicated inventory are tracked to specific customers and programs
- Expedite recall and containment management capabilities using genealogy and traceability
- Gain greater data granularity detailing products/systems’ lifecycle cost structure for profitability in PBL contracts and other customer programs
- Substantiate EVM using Time & Labor to track specific job tasks linked to project deliverables
- Track quality issues back to their cause using “interlocking traceability"
With Apriso Industry solutions, you have the widest possible footprint for management visibility — across your entire enterprise. Performance is optimized across all aspects of the extended value chain, including your people, materials, machines and processes, as well as those of your suppliers. By transferring real-time data, signals, alerts, KPIs and business intelligence to and from any network location around the world, Apriso empowers manufacturers to respond quickly to strategy shifts, changing market conditions and unexpected events.
Some of the Aerospace & Defense manufacturers that have chosen to implement an Apriso solution include: