Apriso’s Consumer Goods Solutions:
Improve Operational Agility While Maintaining Brand Integrity
Consumer Goods manufacturers must be capable of responding quickly to changing market conditions. At the same time, it is critical to maintain brand image and integrity to ensure consumers have a consistent product experience, regardless their geographic location. The challenge is that operations have grown increasingly complex and distributed across regions, global suppliers and production facilities, including those acquired through mergers and acquisitions. The end result is a labyrinth of IT systems, processes and cultures that can be tough to manage, especially with changing market conditions.
Apriso’s FlexNet helps you to address these challenges by delivering real-time visibility and control over your manufacturing operations and extended product supply chain network. Synchronize manufacturing operations and supply chain processes for reduced time to global market with new product introductions while standardizing business processes to meet a myriad of global regulatory compliance requirements. Apriso’s professional services team and alliance partner network help Consumer Goods manufacturers deploy FlexNet to maximize ROI while providing the necessary governance practices for continuous improvement.
The Solution for Today’s Consumer Goods Manufacturing Industry
As focus on consistent worldwide customer experience grows, winning in the Consumer Goods industry requires partnering with a proven company that leverages industry best practices while enabling process flexibility. Manufacturers must improve efficiency while maintaining product consistency. Apriso’s Consumer Goods industry solutions, including its specialized Eyewear, Health & Beauty and Tobacco Products solutions, deliver visibility and control across manufacturing operations and the supply chain, supporting continuous improvement from a single platform for manufacturing operations.
Accelerate Collaborative New Product Introductions
- Shorten NPI cycle times with concerted global or regional launches
- Extend Enterprise Resource Planning / ERP and PDM/PLM systems to reduce time to volume
- Accelerate time to global market and best practice process deployment
Improve Manufacturing Efficiency
- Create and enforce common best practices across your enterprise
- Manage increased SKU complexities to planning expectations
- Synchronize volume and product mix with production capacity to drive improved asset efficiency
- Link manufacturing operations with packaging materials, instructions and labels for improved accuracy
Maintain Quality Worldwide
- Defend consumer confidence and brand equity from adulterated products by managing suppliers, and Tracking and Tracing your own supply chains
- Deploy rapidly across multiple sites, with flexibility to accommodate frequent changes
- Distribute, enforce and monitor best practices across multiple plants
- Synchronize materials, enabling Lean operations to minimize waste
With Apriso, you have the widest possible footprint for management visibility — across your entire enterprise. Performance is optimized across all aspects of the extended value chain, including your people, materials, machines and processes, as well as those of your suppliers. By transferring real-time data, signals, alerts, KPIs and business intelligence to and from any network location around the world, Apriso empowers manufacturers to respond quickly to strategy shifts, changing market conditions and unexpected events.
Some of the Consumer Goods manufacturers that have chosen to implement an Apriso solution include: