Apriso Life Sciences Industry Solutions:
Improve Quality, Efficiency, Responsiveness While Cutting Costs
As a Life Sciences manufacturer, you must continue to embrace and advance technology, quality and product innovation to remain viable and relevant. Product lifecycles have compressed, global competition is intensifying and products have become very complex. Further, you face increasing regulatory oversight, significant approval cycles and recall exposure, and a need to continually costs while maintaining rigorous quality standards.
Apriso Life Science Industry solutions help you to address these challenges by providing real-time visibility and control across your operations and extended supply chain network. Benefits include reduced time-to-global-market for new product introduction and more standardized, consistent business processes to meet multiple global regulatory requirements. The DELMIA Apriso Professional Services team and alliance partner network help manufacturers in the Life Sciences fields to reduce the cost of compliance by replacing paper-based, disparate systems with streamlined processes and advanced quality management and execution capabilities that can significantly improve flexibility to changing market conditions.
The Solution for Today’s Life Sciences Manufacturing Industry
Apriso Life Sciences Industry solutions empower you to track, trace and control all elements of your operations and product supply network. Apriso applications adhere to 21 CFR Part 11 standards, so can extend the value of your existing business planning systems by tightly integrating planning with execution. Manufacturers need to simultaneously address quality, compliance, efficiency and responsiveness challenges. Apriso Life Sciences Industry solutions, including those serving the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical industries, deliver visibility and control across all manufacturing and supply chain operations, enabling multiple process improvement strategies while maintaining regulatory compliance.
Deliver Cost-effective Quality and Regulatory Compliance
- Enforce GMPs and industry best practices to ensure consistency and streamline quality review cycles
- Proactively track and trend non-conformances to identify quality issues and drive corrective action plans (CAPA) across operations
- Reduce cost of compliance with centralized process validation capabilities
Reduce Recall Costs and Exposure
- Enable targeted recalls with complete forward and backward interlocking traceability
- Eliminate paper-based and disparate execution systems
- Reduce time for root-cause analysis with integrated quality and eDHR
- Accelerate time-to-detection of quality problems
Improve Operational and Manufacturing Efficiencies
- Identify bottlenecks with better visibility into queues
- Reduce cycle times and direct labor costs
- Reduce raw material and work in progress (WIP) buffers
- Imbed quality testing throughout manufacturing operations; ad hoc capabilities for continuous improvement or troubleshooting
With Apriso, you have the widest possible footprint for management visibility — across your entire enterprise. Performance is optimized across all aspects of the extended value chain, including your people, materials, machines and processes, as well as those of your suppliers. By transferring real-time data, signals, alerts, KPIs and business intelligence to and from any network location around the world, Apriso empowers manufacturers to respond quickly to strategy shifts, changing market conditions and unexpected events.
Some of the Life Sciences manufacturers that have chosen to implement an Apriso solution include: