Apriso Medical Device Industry Solutions:
Address Global Competition While Reducing Costs
As a Medical Device manufacturer, you must continue to embrace and advance technology and product innovation to remain viable and relevant. Product lifecycles are shorter while competition is global to produce highly complex products. Further, you face increasing regulatory oversight, significant recall exposure and a need to cut costs while maintaining rigorous quality standards.
Apriso Medical Device Industry solutions help you to address these challenges by providing real-time visibility and control across your operations and extended supply chain network. Benefits include reduced time to global market for new product introductions and more standardized, consistent business processes to meet a myriad of global regulatory requirements. The DELMIA Apriso Professional Services team and alliance partner network help Medical Device manufacturers to reduce compliance costs by replacing paper-based and disparate systems with streamlined processes that improve flexibility to changing market conditions.
The Solution for Today’s Medical Device Manufacturing Industry
As today’s supply chains become increasingly complex, winning in the medical devices industry requires partnering with a proven company that leverages industry best practices while supporting process flexibility. Manufacturers need to simultaneously address quality, compliance, efficiency and responsiveness challenges. Apriso Medical Device Industry solutions deliver visibility and control across all manufacturing operations and the supply chain, enabling multiple improvement strategies and process improvements from a single platform.
Deliver Cost-effective Compliance and Quality
- Manage to FDA’s focus on Quality System Inspection Techniques (QSIT)
- Enforce cGMPs and industry best practices to “get it right the first time”
- Track and trend non-conformances to proactively identify quality issues and drive corrective action plan (CAPA) processes across and extended supply chain
- Reduce cost of compliance with centralized process validation capabilities
- Drive to a quality review/release by exception process
Reduce Recall Costs and Exposure
- Enable targeted recalls with complete forward and backward interlocking traceability
- Eliminate paper-based and disparate execution systems
- Reduce time for root-cause analysis with integrated quality and eDHR
- Accelerate time-to-detection of quality problems
Improve Operational and Manufacturing Efficiencies
- Reduce cycle times and direct labor costs
- Improve Overall Equipment Efficiency / OEE through improved yields and uptime
- Reduce purchased, WIP and finished goods inventory
- Identify bottlenecks with better visibility into queues
With Apriso, you have the widest possible footprint for management visibility — across your entire enterprise. Performance is optimized across all aspects of the extended value chain, including your people, materials, machines and processes, as well as those of your suppliers. By transferring real-time data, signals, alerts, KPIs and business intelligence to and from any network location around the world, Apriso empowers manufacturers to respond quickly to strategy shifts, changing market conditions and unexpected events.
Some of the Medical Device manufacturers that have chosen to implement an Apriso solution include: