Apriso Tier 1 Supplier Industry Solutions:
Maximize Utilization as Product Complexity Grows
Automakers have embraced the concept of global vehicle platforms that support multiple “top hats” as a method by which to achieve both economy of scale and market-demand responsiveness. For Automotive Suppliers, this requires manufacturing operations precisely synchronized to the pull signals of multiple OEM customers yet flexible enough to support sudden production shifts dictated by market changes or unplanned events. This complexity must then be balanced to provide maximum capacity utilization at both the plant and enterprise manufacturing levels in support of profitability.
Apriso Tier 1 Supplier Industry solutions help you to address these challenges by providing a comprehensive manufacturing process framework that uniquely enables the necessary visibility and control to achieve and sustain manufacturing excellence. Apriso enables you to improve global synchronization of production and materials, increase throughput and plant capacity utilization, maximize First-Time Quality rates and accelerate time to global market. The DELMIA Apriso Professional Services team and alliance partner network helps Tier 1 Suppliers to replace disparate, silo-based systems with a unified platform-like solution for greater operational efficiency over global manufacturing and supply chain operations.
The Solution for Today’s Automotive Supplier Manufacturing Industry
As product complexity increases and new market opportunities grow, winning as an Automotive Supplier requires partnering with a proven company that can leverage industry best practices while supporting process flexibility. Apriso Industry solutions deliver visibility and control across manufacturing operations and the supply chain, enabling multiple improvement strategies and process improvements.
Improve Manufacturing Efficiency
- Synchronize material flows, machines, operators and processes at the business process level to increase both manufacturing performance and customer responsiveness
- Accelerate time-to-market and time-to-volume with common, best practice processes consistently utilized across your manufacturing enterprise
- Enable Just-in-Time (JIT) and Sequenced JIT manufacturing and shipment strategies based on customer ‘pull’ signals
Deliver Quality Across the Enterprise
- Identify, hold and dispose defect "spills" across your manufacturing network in hours, rather than days or months
- Insure compliance with industry and customer process standards, including ISO TS-16949, APQP and PPAP, among others
- Reduce time-to-volume in emerging markets and insure quality consistency with proven best practice processes enhanced by any level of native language GUI-based Work Instructions
- Accelerate New Product Introduction (NPI) cycle time with rapid, incremental process updates
- Streamline ECO updates in manufacturing with tight integration to PLM
- Establish COE operations for better visibility into high-performance operations, capturing best practice processes for distribution to other site
With Apriso, you have the widest possible footprint for management visibility — across your entire enterprise. Performance is optimized across all aspects of the extended value chain, including your people, materials, machines and processes, as well as those of your suppliers. By transferring real-time data, signals, alerts, KPIs and business intelligence to and from any network location around the world, Apriso empowers manufacturers to respond quickly to strategy shifts, changing market conditions and unexpected events.
Some of the Automotive Supplier manufacturers that have chosen to implement an Apriso solution include: