Apriso Powertrain Industry Solutions:
Respond Quickly to Technology and Process Change
As a Powertrain manufacturer, you’re at the forefront of a historic propulsion revolution not seen since the earliest days of the transportation industry. The growing demand for Powertrain products that reduce emissions and deliver higher fuel efficiency can only be met through product innovation and technological advancement. This continuous pace of change requires a new standard for manufacturing agility and flexibility on a global scale – a standard that dictates relentless focus on production efficiency, delivery of zero-defect products and mastery of supporting emerging market expansion.
Apriso Industry solutions help you address these complex challenges by providing real-time visibility of manufacturing KPI’s coupled with actionable control over your manufacturing and supply chain operations. You can introduce new manufacturing process configurations and improvements as often as needed, then securely distribute to your global operations. The DELMIA Apriso Professional Services team and alliance partner network enable Powertrain manufacturers to replace paper-based, legacy and disparate systems with a comprehensive, platform-like operations management solution. Implement Apriso to streamline processes, transition to paperless work instructions, reduce time to global market and time to volume while ensuring consistent, exceptional product quality.
The Solution for Today’s Powertrain Manufacturing Industry
As today’s supply chains become increasingly complex, winning in the Powertrain industry requires partnering with a proven company that leverages industry best practices while supporting process flexibility. Manufacturers must improve efficiency, pace of product launches and quality. Apriso Powertrain Industry solutions deliver visibility and control across all manufacturing operations and the supply chain, enabling multiple improvement strategies and process improvements from a single platform.
- Rationalize disparate IT systems with a platform-like solution while better supporting continuous process improvement
- Prioritize plant and functional area solution deployments based on data-driven impact analysis to maximize investment return
- Reduce manufacturing interruption risk due to obsolete and unsupported systems at a lower total cost of ownership
- Simplify process changes to support New Product Introduction (NPIs) and frequent ECOs
- Ensure precision execution to accelerate time to global market
- Introduce and upgrade products smoothly to maintain brand integrity
- Utilize globally standardized processes for greater ability to respond faster to changing market or competitor actions
Improve Quality, Safety and Growth
- Control and manage manufacturing and in-line quality processes
- Identify, contain, hold and dispose non-conforming parts or defects across your extended manufacturing enterprise and supply chain
- Replicate and manage manufacturing business processes globally
- Standardize metric management across all global manufacturing
With Apriso, you have the widest possible footprint for management visibility — across your entire enterprise. Performance is optimized across all aspects of the extended value chain, including your people, materials, machines and processes, as well as those of your suppliers. By transferring real-time data, signals, alerts, KPIs and business intelligence to and from any network location around the world, Apriso empowers manufacturers to respond quickly to strategy shifts, changing market conditions and unexpected events.
Some of the Powertrain assembly and component manufacturers that have chosen to implement an Apriso solution include: