Manufacturing operations managers have come to rely on fast access to operations data in order to proactively address potential disruptions, quality events or equipment downtime. In today’s “big data” world, making sense of large volumes of “siloed” information complicates the ability to get the right data at the right time that is clean, accurate and visible.
Demonstration of multi-plant capabilities of RAP Data Warehouse
Apriso Reporting Analytics Platform (RAP) is a comprehensive data warehouse application that enables manufacturers to turn plant-level data – from one plant or from across the enterprise – into meaningful reports. RAP eliminates the complexities of building and maintaining a data warehouse, allowing users to focus on what matters – turning plant-level data into manufacturing intelligence to drive better decisions and business improvement. Whether you need simple reports or a complex analytics engine for the manufacturing enterprise, RAP delivers the foundation for timely, accurate, effective reporting for all levels of management.
- Works with both Apriso and non-Apriso data sources (Oracle or SQL) to deliver a single version of the truth
- Can be used with third-party reporting tools such as Business Objects, MicroStrategy, MS SSRS and other industry standard reporting platforms
- Out-of-the-box configurations ensure the RAP data warehouse is correctly populated, eliminating the need for extra implementation effort and cost
- Supports a centralized deployment for enterprise-level reporting, benchmarking between sites, standardized performance measures, and continuous improvement across the manufacturing enterprise
- Automatically handles data transformation, reducing the time and cost of ETL process configuration by up to 90%
As a key layer in the Apriso application suite, RAP works with Apriso Manufacturing Process Intelligence (MPI) to provide out-of-the-box reporting and analytics that are tailored for manufacturing. MPI provides reporting and analytics visibility across production, quality, warehouse, maintenance and labor processes – delivering the most complete picture of manufacturing operations management performance. RAP is an enterprise solution that provides visibility into, control over and synchronization across global manufacturing operations.