Apriso Advanced Statistical Process Control
Industry-leading manufacturers are increasingly using advanced analytics engines to perform complex statistical functions to improve overall quality levels. The challenge has been how to best integrate the results into manufacturing processes and quality assurance plans without suffering from delayed output, double input or other manual processes that don’t scale. And, once the data is available, operators can be challenged with how to actually execute corrective actions in real-time.
Apriso has partnered with Predisys, a leading provider of advanced manufacturing intelligence and engineering analytics software applications, to deliver Apriso Advanced SPC. This application performs the necessary statistical analyses to streamline operations, improve quality and execute Lean and other continuous improvement initiatives, by offering the following advanced analytics to achieve sustained manufacturing excellence:
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
– to track and control manufacturing processes in real-time, to cut costs, improve quality and reduce scrap
- Quality Data Analytics (QDA)
– to enable continuous process improvement of manufacturing operations
Built on a unified data infrastructure, information can be readily captured from any Apriso application. This information can then be integrated within your Quality or Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system. Apriso's SPC & QDA functionalities address the challenges of legacy SPC applications, typically built as stand alone or 'silo' applications, by offering a totally integrated, Lean quality solution that can complement your existing Six Sigma and other continuous quality improvement programs. Apriso's SPC & QDA offerings enable manufacturers to:
- Improve overall product and process quality through highly complex statistical modeling, increasing customer satisfaction
- Shorten lead time of new product introductions and time to profitable yield
- Reduce costly downtime and increase manufacturing performance by performing complex, high volume statistical calculations to quickly identify when production processes are trending out of control
- Ensure brand integrity by easily deploying advanced SPC definitions, calculations and charts remotely, which can then be applied consistently throughout the enterprise
From early design to building the first product to ramping up production, Apriso's embedded SPC analytics are available in real-time, and can quickly add value to your PLM and quality assurance programs. Calculations can be performed at any location to deliver real results and positive impact to your bottom line.