Apriso Product, Solution Deployment, and Administrative
Best-Practice Training Offered in a Variety of Settings
Our training courses help you get the most from your DELMIA Apriso products and solutions. Empower your organization by investing in a training program to help you lower your total cost of ownership. Professionals who complete these courses may be able to:
- Use DELMIA Apriso solutions more effectively and support continuous improvement initiatives
- Accelerate deployment times and reduce support costs
- Meet and learn from other DELMIA Apriso solution experts
DELMIA Apriso offers 3 different settings for training to better meet the needs of your company. The training content is the same (listed below), only the format changes. Our training offerings consist of:
- Open Training - We hold several sessions each year in both our Velizy, France headquarters and in our Long Beach, CA office. See the dates below to register for a session.
- On-Site Training - We can send our skilled trainers to your site to deliver training. A minimum of five trainees is required.
- Self-Paced Training - Participants can access the training materials and test server from any location, and learn at their own pace. An hour-long Q&A session with a DELMIA Apriso instructor is offered weekly.
If you would like more information regarding DELMIA Apriso training, please contact us at DELMIA.Apriso.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to register for one of our open sessions, please use the links below.
DELMIA Apriso Training
Level 1, Apriso Solution Consultant Training
Designed to prepare students to start working on DELMIA Apriso projects, this course begins with a brief overview of the entire suite of Apriso products. The rest of the week focuses on the primary Business Process Management tool used by Apriso, Process Builder. Students will learn the fundamentals of Screen Flow Management, including how to create screens, layouts, views, pop-up windows, and forms, for both desktop and mobile devices. Students will also learn the basics of configuring business logic, including using Apriso Business Components and stored procedures to write to the database, creating configurable error messages, printing labels and reports, and support for multiple languages. After the course is complete, students will have access to additional materials to teach them how to set up and execute reports, how to read the Apriso data model, how to work with background jobs, and how to do basic business integrator troubleshooting.
DELMIA Apriso Foundation Training
Foundation training begins with the fundamentals of creating an Apriso server, including database setup, application and service pack installation, and product registration. The administrative section also includes configuration, database archiving, and customer specific administration screens. It continues with Global Process Manager, where students will learn the basics of transferring screens, operations, database objects, and more from one Apriso system to another. Also included are troubleshooting skills, integration with SVN, and cross-version support. Foundation students will also learn about communicating with equipment, basic KPIs, creating custom dashboards, and business integration with Apriso and external systems like ERP and PLM.
Open Training Sessions