Extend Lean Beyond a Single Plant or Production Line to all Operations and the Product Supply Network
Lean manufacturing has been embraced for over 30 years as an essential component of manufacturing excellence. The drive to remove waste has streamlined operations, eliminated idle inventory and helped enable continuous process improvement — each now an accepted element of Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma and other continuous improvement initiatives.
Apriso Lean solutions offer a unique, unified approach to Lean manufacturing that spans the enterprise and extended supply chain. This capability allows you to streamline not only your local plant floor processes, but all associated processes and material flows beyond the plant and across your enterprise. With an Apriso solution, you are no longer constrained by applying manual Kanban-based pull or flow tools. Electronic signals can be used to expand Lean programs, enabling you to see, manage and optimize how materials flow through your value chain, adding new efficiency to your Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle across production and supply chain processes. The advanced Apriso Smart-Pull Manufacturing solution offers manufacturers a way to embed intelligence within a Pull process to further accelerate performance improvement and waste reduction.
Apriso Lean solutions can positively impact schedules, quality, equipment utilization and other factors by leveraging the strengths of industry-leading professional services personnel and industry knowledge on Lean best practices spanning multiple industries. As a result, this solution gives you the ability to best manage Lean manufacturing across multiple sites while operating with Lean inventories for a Lean material flow across all operations.
Expand your Lean initiatives with Apriso to improve manufacturing efficiency and excellence by:
- Eliminating waste, cutting process complexity and reducing business process cycle-times as new processes are embraced
- Modeling business processes through an easy to use interface to visualize updates for operations execution at the level of detail required to eliminate potential waste
- Providing deep and broad histories of process data, allowing Lean "Kaizen" teams to quickly locate waste for continuous improvement of your processes
- Identifying the best-practice processes, which can then be deployed consistently to any plant with Apriso Global Process Manager
- Managing Just-In-Time (JIT) and Just-In-Sequence (JIS) to support advanced Pull-based production models
- Extending the power of Kanban concepts "beyond the plant's four walls" by providing data collection, automation, strict identification of parts and goods, rigorous automated production reporting to third-party enterprise applications, such as ERP, and the necessary traceability to comply with industry and government regulations
Are you interested in learning more about Dassault Systèmes' Solutions for Manufacturing?