Expand Manufacturing Operations Management beyond the Plant Floor to Inventory, Quality, Maintenance and Labor Activities
As a manufacturer today, you recognize and understand that traditional approaches to managing operations are no longer sufficient to meet the difficult challenge of continuously achieving and improving manufacturing excellence. Leading companies are turning to a broader type of solution to enable manufacturing transformation - one that encompasses not just the plant floor, but also the warehouse, quality and material flow throughout the production process and product supply network. Only then can you have the control and insight needed to achieve and sustain manufacturing excellence.
Apriso calls this approach Manufacturing Operations Management, or MOM. Apriso is unique in providing this capability across a manufacturing enterprise via a single, unified solution that operates with the characteristics of an IT platform. Apriso manages and executes enterprise-wide manufacturing operations processes, including those associated with production, quality, warehouse, maintenance, labor and the supply chain. By delivering far greater functionality that a traditional Manufacturing Execution System, Apriso provides enterprise business planning systems with the necessary real-time visibility and control over all manufacturing operations to improve flexibility while reducing costs and increasing quality.
The Apriso suite of applications can provide a comprehensive solution for achieving manufacturing operations excellence, and can be deployed, modified and extended to both small and large implementations. Apriso is built on a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) powered by rich business process authoring and management capabilities, so it fills the gap between ERP and manufacturing operations execution as a global, end-to-end solution for true manufacturing transformation.
Apriso is a Manufacturing Operations Management solution that offers an enterprise approach to achieve and sustain manufacturing excellence by:
- Providing the right information to the right people at the right time to make better decisions about every aspect of manufacturing, including advanced planning, production capacity analysis, Work-in-Process (WIP), inventory turns and standard lead times
- Managing all of the various interdependencies of production to simplify processes and enable greater collaboration by providing a single, enterprise-wide system of record
- Delivering a "single version of the truth" that eliminates "silos" of operations and departments, thereby enabling a synchronized and coordinated flow of information for tighter control over disparate manufacturing processes
- Empowering manufacturers to meet their goals for reducing waste, inventory and cycle times to improve efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction
- Providing a true foundation for enterprise quality, continuous improvement and regulatory compliance for the lowest total cost
Are you interested in learning more about Dassault Systèmes' Solutions for Manufacturing?