Harness the Value of Continuous Improvement while Governing IT Systems and Manufacturing Process Changes with Speed and Efficiency
The governance of your manufacturing processes and IT systems grows ever more challenging as operations become more distributed, processes are outsourced and suppliers operate more autonomously. Not only do you have multiple plants using different execution and reporting systems, but you also have different countries and governing regulatory bodies to deal with. How do you establish, maintain and govern your operations to ensure compliant, consistent process standardization across a complex, global environment?
Apriso solutions provide the answer for top manufacturers across many industries. While regulatory compliance agencies, such as FDA, European Union ISO and DoD are driving up compliance requirements, Apriso helps to reduce their operational impact. Leverage Apriso applications’ unified process-based foundation to enforce compliant work practices on a global scale while providing the necessary product traceability and secure data collection to rapidly identify quality nonconformance, policy or best practice deviations and other problems before they become large, catastrophic events.
Apriso maintains complete electronic records of lot, serial and container identification as well as the processes, operators and equipment involved with all of your operations processes. This data provides a framework to establish and maintain as-built product genealogy and process traceability. And, you can generate up-to-date compliance reports on all production activities whenever needed. As a unified global platform, Apriso enables process standardization and consistent measurement of operations, processes, products and resources while supporting regional languages and units of measure.
Apriso solutions give you an enterprise approach to enforce and govern your manufacturing and IT standards on a global basis. Apriso provides manufacturing and IT systems governance down to the plant level by:
- Enforcing business process standardization according to internal corporate policies, both within a particular location and across the enterprise and extended product supply network
- Delivering comprehensive product traceability, tracking and reporting to meet global compliance requirements
- Providing a platform to consistently deploy standardized manufacturing processes and best practices on a global scale through Apriso's Global Manufacturing Suite
- Standardizing product and process identification and traceability with a unified data model that leverages RFID and other automated data collection technologies
- Supporting in-line SPC for automated quality validation that alerts out-of-tolerance or quality nonconformance conditions, supporting your need to govern internal corporate policies and external regulatory compliance initiatives
- Enabling full change and revision control that tracks in detail when changes are made and who authorized them