Go Beyond Traditional MES: Manage the Performance of Every Manufacturing Process Across your Entire Value Chain
Now more than ever, manufacturing excellence depends on streamlining operations on the plant floor and throughout the product supply network. However, traditional Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) focus mainly on the plant floor, with minimal integration beyond the four walls or across business functions.
Today, manufacturers need to transform their operations by automating, executing and managing the performance of business processes across the value chain. This means end-to-end integration of supply chain operations, full product traceability, real-time production management and globally standardized manufacturing processes.
Apriso solutions deliver these capabilities by expanding beyond MES. Apriso reaches across the various processes of manufacturing to synchronize material flows all the way through the product supply network. This extended view of MES is what we call Manufacturing Operations Management, or MOM.
Apriso enables adaptive manufacturing operations management by:
Watch this video to learn why a plant-based Manufacturing Execution System (MES) is not enough.
- Managing all of the various interdependencies and providing an enterprise-wide system of record
- Providing a "single version of the truth" that enables a synchronized and coordinated flow of information for tighter control over disparate operational processes in plants
- Enabling optimized, paperless manufacturing that electronically delivers work instructions, error proofing, and cross-functional coordination throughout the extended production process
- Managing the complete business process lifecycle for manufacturing process for consistent deployment of global processes and best practices
- Empowering manufacturers to meet their goals for reducing waste, inventory, and cycle times while improving efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction
- Providing the right information to the right people at the right time to make better decisions about every aspect of manufacturing, including advanced planning, production capacity analysis, inventory turns and standard lead times
- Providing a true foundation for enterprise quality, continuous improvement and compliance
- Extending Lean and Six Sigma initiatives beyond functional teams and creating long term improvement sustainability