Simplify Lean Manufacturing Initiatives with a Common, Flexible Business Process Architecture Shared Across Manufacturing Operations
Lean manufacturing has been embraced by the most competitive companies as an essential component of sustained manufacturing excellence. Streamlining operations, eliminating waste, reducing idle inventory and effectively managing the continuous improvement process are all goals of a successful Lean manufacturing or Six Sigma initiative.
Every Apriso solution offers a unified approach to Lean manufacturing capable of spanning throughout your enterprise and extended product supply network. This allows you to streamline not only your plant floor processes, but all associated processes for Lean material flows across the enterprise.
With Apriso, you have the real-time visibility and control to manage how material issues are impacting schedules, quality, equipment utilization and other factors, giving you the ability to improve value added activities such as material synchronization and utilize Lean best practices while reducing waste. Apriso solutions enable sustained manufacturing excellence by ensuring Lean initiatives are implemented and remain in effect, empowering workers to embrace continuous improvement as standard operations policy across their enterprise.
Apriso enables Lean manufacturing by:
- Helping eliminate waste by reducing business process waste, improving cycle-times and efficiency, resulting in the eventual reduction of costs
- Modeling business processes for manufacturing operations execution to the level of detail required to evaluate value add and non-value add activities and continuously improve business processes to eliminate waste
- Providing deep and broad histories of process data, allowing Lean "Kaizen" teams to quickly locate waste for elimination and sustainable continuous improvement
- Deploying best-practice processes consistently to any plant with Apriso's Global Manufacturing Suite, helping to implement standardized manufacturing processes on a global scale
- Managing Just-In-Time (JIT) and Just-In-Sequence (JIS) to support advanced Pull-based production models within your enterprise and into your supply operations
- Extending the power of Kanban concepts by providing data collection, automation, strict identification of parts and goods, rigorous automated production reporting to ERP and traceability to comply with industry and government regulations