Start Your Manufacturing Transformation with a Collaborative Platform for Manufacturing Operations Management
Manufacturing is being transformed by a new approach to operations management – one that encompasses not just the plant floor but also the warehouse and extended product supply network, with an objective of synchronizing material flows throughout the product supply network to eliminate idle inventories, increase responsiveness to changing demand conditions while at the same time continuously improving quality and reducing cycle times.
Apriso solutions were the first to deliver this capability across a single, unified foundation. Apriso synchronizes your global manufacturing with your enterprise business planning and design systems, giving you the visibility and control you need for real-time operations management, regulatory compliance, product genealogy, quality management and standardized global manufacturing processes.
Apriso solutions are modular, so can be deployed, configured and extended to both small and large implementations. Built on a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) powered by rich business process authoring capabilities, Apriso fills the gap between ERP and operations execution across production for a global, end-to-end solution that enables true manufacturing transformation.
Apriso enables Manufacturing Operations Management by:
- Managing all of the various interdependencies and providing an enterprise-wide system of record
- Providing a "single version of the truth" that enables a synchronized and coordinated flow of information for tighter control over disparate manufacturing processes
- Enabling optimized, paperless manufacturing that electronically delivers work instructions, error proofing, and cross-functional coordination throughout the extended production process
- Managing the complete business process lifecycle for manufacturing process for consistent deployment of global processes and best practices
- Empowering manufacturers to meet their goals for reducing waste, inventory and cycle times, and improving efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction
- Providing the right information to the right people at the right time to make better decisions about every aspect of manufacturing, including advanced planning, production capacity analysis, inventory turns and standard lead times
- Providing a true foundation for enterprise quality management, continuous improvement and compliance
- Extending Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma initiatives beyond functional teams and creating long term improvement sustainability